Naturopath, Aromatherapy, Drugs, Counselor, Cancer Survivor, Essential Oils, Raindrop, Vitaflex, Nutrition, Instructor, world changer, energy, faith, God, Jesus, Love,
Lets talk about our emotions... this time of year it can be really hard for a lot of people. People are depressed, they have no family, they harbor resentment... Well, I am here to tell you that you DO NOT HAVE TO LIVE THIS WAY!
Have you ever noticed that when you smell a certain scent, it seems to transport you back in time? Of course you have! Rose Water reminds me of my childhood – the moments when I would be visiting grandma. Pipes remind me of my grandfather.. Chocolate chip cookies fresh from the oven remind me of baking with my daughters at Christmas time. It happens to all of us and there is good reason for it. There are also negative memories that can be evoked, but we may not realize it. Like the vodka smell of some one that you loved, that was an alcoholic. We can internalize those feelings.
1. The molecules of Essential Oils are small enough to circulate through human tissue bringing nutrients to the cells and carry waste and toxins out of the cells.
2. Essential oils also carry electrons and oxygen into human tissue.
3. Essential oils carry coded information that can be translated by cellular DNA and which can be of great therapeutic benefit to people – physical, mental, and emotional.
4. There are hundreds, if not thousands, of different compounds found in EO molecules each with an affinity for certain cells of the human body.
5. Molecules of Essential Oils are like enzymes, hormones, vitamins, and ligands. They carry information that is pertinent only to the cells with the receptor sites able to accept that specific ligand or molecule.
6. Hence, some oil molecules gravitate to muscle tissue, others to nerves, others still to the digestive system, and others to the heart, etc., each administering benefits, including the removal of toxins and the opening of emotionally stored memory in the DNA.
7. Not only can oils help release cellular memories stored anywhere in the body, depending on the oils applied, they also directly stimulate the limbic system or emotional brain, which is in the center of our heads.
8. Our eyes, ears, tongue, and sense of touch are all wired so that their messages pass to the brain via the reasoning cortex first. The nose, however, is wired differently. It connects directly with the limbic brain such that one’s response to an aroma is going to be emotional before it can be rational.
9. Therefore, because inhaled oils directly affect the emotional seat in our brains where traumatic memories are often stored and because oils can release cellular memories stored anywhere in the body, they can be of great value in helping us clear ourselves from the unconscious, hidden emotional patterns that can control our lives and hold us back from the full manifestation of our potential.
I would love to be able to guide you into EMOTIONAL health and wellness... YOu can e mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Resources1) Feelings Buried Alive Never Die by Karol K. Truman
2) Releasing Emotional Patterns with Essential Oils by Carolyn Mein
Oils to have on hand:
Oil Blends: Acceptance, Awaken, Dream Catcher, Gathering, Grounding, Hope, Humility, Inspiration, Joy, Scared Mountain, SARA, 3 Wise Men, and White Angelica
he Feelings Kit: Valor, Harmony, Forgiveness, Inner Child, Release and Present Time
Single Oils: Frankincense, Sandalwood (or Vetiver), Sage, Orange, and Oregano
For more information on how to get Essential Oils into your own home, CLICK HERE.
Kelli is a health and wellness educator, Faith based drug and alcohol counselor and is completing studies in Naturopathic Medicine and as a CARE Instructor travels to teach Raindrop, Vitaflex, Emotional Release as well as Laying on of Hands... This is not an inclusive list...