Naturopath, Aromatherapy, Drugs, Counselor, Cancer Survivor, Essential Oils, Raindrop, Vitaflex, Nutrition, Instructor, world changer, energy, faith, God, Jesus, Love,
Have you ever noticed that when you smell a certain scent, it seems to transport you back in time? Of course you have! Blooming orange blossoms remind me of my childhood – the moments when the air started warming and the promise of summer vacation was just on the horizon. Cigars remind me of my grandparent’s home. Chocolate chip cookies fresh from the oven remind me of baking with my mom at Christmas time. It happens to all of us and there is good reason for it.
1. The molecules of Essential Oils are small enough to circulate through human tissue bringing nutrients to the cells and carry waste and toxins out of the cells.
2. Essential oils also carry electrons and oxygen into human tissue.
3. Essential oils carry coded information that can be translated by cellular DNA and which can be of great therapeutic benefit to people – physical, mental, and emotional.
4. There are hundreds, if not thousands, of different compounds found in EO molecules each with an affinity for certain cells of the human body.
5. Molecules of Essential Oils are like enzymes, hormones, vitamins, and ligands. They carry information that is pertinent only to the cells with the receptor sites able to accept that specific ligand or molecule.
6. Hence, some oil molecules gravitate to muscle tissue, others to nerves, others still to the digestive system, and others to the heart, etc., each administering benefits, including the removal of toxins and the opening of emotionally stored memory in the DNA.
7. Not only can oils help release cellular memories stored anywhere in the body, depending on the oils applied, they also directly stimulate the limbic system or emotional brain, which is in the center of our heads.
8. Our eyes, ears, tongue, and sense of touch are all wired so that their messages pass to the brain via the reasoning cortex first. The nose, however, is wired differently. It connects directly with the limbic brain such that one’s response to an aroma is going to be emotional before it can be rational.
9. Therefore, because inhaled oils directly affect the emotional seat in our brains where traumatic memories are often stored and because oils can release cellular memories stored anywhere in the body, they can be of great value in helping us clear ourselves from the unconscious, hidden emotional patterns that can control our lives and hold us back from the full manifestation of our potential.
1) Feelings Buried Alive Never Die by Karol K. Truman
2) Releasing Emotional Patterns with Essential Oils by Carolyn Mein
Oils to have on hand:The Feelings Kit: Valor, Harmony, Forgiveness, Inner Child, Release and Present Time
Single Oils: Frankincense, Sandalwood (or Vetiver), Sage, Orange, and Oregano
Oil Blends: Acceptance, Awaken, Dream Catcher, Gathering, Grounding, Hope, Humility, Inspiration, Joy, Scared Mountain, SARA, 3 Wise Men, and White Angelica
This is an INTRO and needs to usually be done before learning the Raindrop... Please note this is the class that was rescheduled....
Secure your spot by clicking on link below...
There has been lots of questions about Essential Oils and SCARS.... Here is a re-post from Gary Young himself..... ANY questions???? Just contact me....
There’s a natural scar treatment recipe known in the Young Living community as Scar- B -Gone that has helped many people to get rid of their scars.
Gary Young gave this recipe for a blend which he called “Scar-B-Gone”. It is extremely effective for eliminating scars – external AND internal (adhesions, or scars, from surgery).
10 drops helichrysum
6 drops lavender
8 drops lemongrass
4 drops patchouli
5 drops myrrh
1 ounce V-6 Massage oil or virgin coconut oil
MIX IN THE ORDER GIVEN (VERY important!!!), rolling the bottle between your palms after adding each oil. Apply topically at least 3-4 times a day.
The KEY is to add them in the order listed. I used to think that it didn’t matter but it does. It affects how the oil molecules interact with each other to form a new substance. So add Helichrysum, then Lavender and “roll” the bottle between your palms to marry the two oils. Then add Lemongrass (repeat rolling). And so on until you have added the V6 or coconut oil. Some people put the blend into an empty 15ml oil bottle. I did this then added an Aroma glide roller filament to the top so I could easily roll it on. You could also keep it in a glass dropper bottle. The rule of thumb for how many times you might apply this blend varies but most folks apply 3-4 times a day.
Consistent application will achieve the best results. So – stick with it!
Helichrysum and Myrrh are very expensive, but the result is not the same without the exact blend or when using essential oils from other companies as they are not truly therapeutic-grade. The good news is that scars are usually completely gone with just one set of the oils – and likely you would have some essential oils to use for other things! The length of time required for the scars to disappear often has to do with the length of time that the scars have been there. The older the scars are, then the longer it takes to eliminate them.
NOTE: Remember, you may not achieve the same results if you are using essential oils other than those from Young Living Essential Oils as many of the necessary chemical components may be missing.
X2O is an exclusive and unique nature-made mineral complex delivered in an easy-to-use sachet. It is found only one place on the earth, from a pristine ocean source near the Okinawan Islands. X2O takes plain water and transforms it into supercharged mineral-rich, alkaline water that offers essential health benefits for the body. With countless testimonies from around the world, people are sharing transformations in their personal health that they directly attribute to X2O. Here are three ways in which X2O can provide extraordinary health benefits.
Benefits of X2O
You can purchase all of these products directly from here... I have been CANCER FREE since 2009!!! So, yes, I use these products and also recommend them!!!!